Parents’ Association Meeting September 15th 2022
Parents’ Association Minutes
Date: 15th September 2022
Venue: Staffroom ENS
Minutes taken by: Laura Ryan
Matters arising from the Minutes
● County Photos – Monday October 17th (2-3 parent volunteers needed)
● Uniform sale was a huge success raising €700 (half zips were very popular!).
Jumpers €5, half zips €3, sock/tights free. Uniforms were given to Ukrainian families
Aoife Kelly in 4th class is collecting more stock.
● 31st August – ‘Meet & Greet’ for jnr Infant parents.
● Thanks to Deirdre Shannon from Shannon Hotel Supplies for the donation of
Kitchen stock needed (donations of these accepted by contact
email@example.com): Disposable gloves, tea clothes, basin, disposable
cups & disposable spoons.
● Carta Cúig ideal for parties. A further suggestion to help reduce costs: parties in the
same month might be shared in a class group.
● NPC Membership was paid and the PA intend to arrange a talk on Internet Safety
● Date for the AGM tbc.
● Constitution update proposals will be prepared and circulated in advance of the AGM
● Halloween Quiz – Wednesday 26th October. PA to run the tuck shop.
● Survey the school community about Holy Communion clothes, Laura Ryan to
prepare (and this will be sent out by the school office). Survey results to hold for 5
● Infant Gate supervision will be organised by the school this week with 6th class
Best wishes and thanks to Nicole Kaiser, former PA member as she relocated to the USA.
Next Meeting 13th October 8-9pmBack to Results