Parents’ Association Meeting March 3rd 2022
Parents’ Association Minutes
Date: 3rd March 2022
Time: 8pm – 9pm
Venue: Staffroom, Ennis National School
Minutes taken by: Laura Ryan (Secretary)
● March 12th 11am – 1pm. School will issue an email and Aladdin alert with specified
● Date – Thurs April 7th 7.30
● Volunteers needed for:
○ Set up starts at 3pm
○ Tuck shop on the night
○ Clean up
● Sponsorship Prizes: 10 to 12 line prizes (value €20) 8 full house (value €40). Jackpot
prize €100 (cash to be sponsored).
St. Patrick’s Day Parade
● Junior and Senior infants march in the parade and are accompanied by class
teachers but parents needed to assist with the supervision.
● Meet at 10am at Clare County Council offices to start the parade at 11am. Parents to
collect at the Cathedral.
6th Class Hoodies
● PA to begin organising this next week.
● A sheet will be sent home with each student to take the order. Choosing the correct
size will be the parent’s responsibility.
● Print the students’ names on the back of the hoodie.
● Parents asked to use Carta Cúig in lieu of gifts for birthday parties.
● Explanation: Each guest places €5 in a card when attending a party and does not
bring a gift.
● PA to promote this on Social Media
Covid Restrictions – Bob Enright
● In line with guidelines the necessity to wear masks has been removed. Pods are also
● The school are going to consult with staff and other stakeholders around the extra
restrictions that had been introduced with Covid e.g. staggered collection/drop offs
and staggered breaks etc. Mr. Troy will report on this following the consultation.
Thursday 24th March
Meeting Concludes 8:50pmBack to Results