Parents’ Association Meeting January 11th 2023
Ennis National School Parents’ Association
Date: Wednesday January 11th
Time: 8 – 9.30pm
Venue: Staff Room, Ennis National School
Feedback on Christmas Disco & Hamper Raffles
● Overall a great success.
● A huge thank you to all PA members and ENS staff who helped out in any way.
● Almost €2000 raised from the raffling of the hampers which is going towards
a new sensory room for the school. A huge thanks to all who purchased tickets
Flag Day (28th January 2023)
● Elaine Lynch – Flag Day Coordinator.
● 3rd class parents being asked to volunteer a time slot on the rota first.
● Shops to be approached for permission where we will be collecting on their
● The results of the survey were discussed at length
● A complete overhaul of the uniform is under discussion
● An update will be available by the next meeting
Board of Management Update
● Work on the AstroTurf pitch commences on 9th June 2023, complete by 1st
● There will be contact made with the council regarding the upgrading of the
walking laneway and the road system in general for the safety of all.
● Clean-up and Stock take – Friday 13th January.
Next Meeting: February (date TBC) 8-9pm