Parents’ Association Meeting February 7th 2022
Parents’ Association Meeting Minutes
Date: 7th February 2022
Venue: Library, Ennis National School (and Zoom)
Attendance: Bob Enright, Claire O’Loughlin, Laura Ryan, Marie Keane, Nicole Kaiser, Ailish
Browne, Sandra Lopez, Valerie Chute (zoom), Elaine Lynch (zoom)
Apologies: Emer O’Reilly, John O’Connor, Michelle Summerly, Augustina Preston, Nicole
Zoom – more than 1 go in person (switch to zoom)
Finish meetings by 9pm
● Huge success. Having the purpose of the Flag Day on the buckets was very beneficial.
● Total – €2230.15
● €700 from Flag Day presented to the PA by Mr. Enright. This was very gratefully
● Suggestion for future Flag Days: Parents of 2 year groups would be asked to
volunteer. If the rota is not filled it can be extended out to all parents in the school
Split the Pot
● Claire, Marie & Laura will prepare a proposal to submit to the school for
● The Parents’ Association would like to extend huge thanks to Ms. Kelly for all of her
work with the uniforms sales to-date.
● Uniforms needed (especially 5th/6th class)
● Volunteers are needed to help with some work on the school garden Approximately
15 people needed for the middle section & side patio slab area.
● Wear Green to School €2 per family. Confirmation requested from Mr. Enright.
Thurs 3rd March to plan another event for next term.
Meeting Concludes 8.40pm