Ms. Harding’s Homework Week 5 and 6 of Closure 20th April- 1st May
Cula 4 – Home school Irish daily on TnaG 10-10.30
Write 4 sentences in Irish about each picture, read one story out at the end of each week via video.
2. Translate from English to Irish (please don’t use google translate!). Read out one at the end of each week via video. Please use your vocabulary above and your verbs list.
3. Write the news a few times over the next 2 weeks. Read a sample via Class Dojo.
4. Occasionally watch TnaG https://www.tg4.ie/en/player/categories/childrens-tv-shows/
5. Read along with the following story.
1.Read Read Read- don’t forget AR Tests!
2. Write a daily diary and read out a sample for Class Dojo.
3. Send regular emails to a class mate or relative.
4. Read Unit 24-The Scarlet Rose pg 96 The Talking Horse and complete the activities.
5. Write an Acrostic poem about HOME.- Send via Class Dojo
6. Write a story about having superpowers for a day.
1.Continue to practice skip counting for 5 min each day (5s /6s)
3. Computation work
Religion- Grow in Love