Board Of Management Update 11th June 2018
The most recent meeting of the Board of Management took place on 11th June, 2018. At the meeting the following items were discussed:
· School staffing appointments
· School Finance
· BOM welcome Joanne Fitzgerald as teacher representative and Brian Troy as Secretary.
· BOM acknowledged the contribution of Fr Tom Hogan to the school as a member of the BOM for 20 years.
· BOM acknowledged the notification of retirement of Anne McMahon and noted her massive contribution to the school over the 25 years she has worked in Ennis NS
· Principal’s Report including Professional Development, Attendance, Bullying and the Child Protection Oversight Report.
· School Maintenance and Cleaning was discussed.
· End of year reports from Post of Responsibilities holders were accepted by BOM.
· Requests from Pre School considered.
· BOM decided to proceed with a plan for the school garden.
· BOM supported the concept of providing playground equipment as proposed and requested three quotations for consideration.
· BOM supported the provision of ICT equipment for the school in line with school priorities and new school ICT Learning Plan.
· Car Parking and Traffic issues discussed.
The next meeting of the Board of Management will be held in July 2018.Back to Results