Board of Management Update 24th April 2018
The most recent meeting of the Board of Management took place on 24th April 2018. At the meeting the following items were discussed:
· School staffing requests
· School Finance
· Principal’s Report
· Review of number of students to be accepted for TY Work Experience Placements. Six placements to be accepted annually on a first come, first served basis.
· BOM reviewed report on parking and school access by the consultant. BOM to investigate the installation of a dedicated ‘Drop Off’ zone close to where the school bus currently parks.
· BOM adopted the proposed school calendar for 2018/2019. Pupils will return to school on August 30th.
· BOM approved and ratified a revised Attendance Policy.
· BOM sanctioned proposed allocation of places in the ASD Class for September 2018.
· BOM asked that the Health and Safety Risk Assessment be amended to take consideration of movement of children to and from the school.
· A revised First Aid Policy was approved and ratified.
The next meeting of the Board of Management will be held on 28th May 2018.Back to Results