Board of Management Meeting March 2017
The most recent meeting of the Board of Management took place on 6th March 2017. At the meeting the following items were discussed:
- Results of the Cycling Survey. BOM decided to present the results to Clare County Council.
- Updates on possible steps towards the provision of an additional entrance to the carpark. The County Council and the Diocese have been approached. The next step is to get an indication of the costs involved.
- Results of the survey on the school uniform was discussed. BOM decided to circulate parents with the results of the survey and with photographs of pupils wearing the correct school uniform.
- BOM to correspond with Clare County Council to follow up on discussions around traffic at the school.
- BOM reviewed and adopted a revised Child Protection Policy.
- BOM decided to proceed with the opening of a second class for pupils with ASD.