Board of Management Meeting June 2017
The most recent meeting of the Board of Management took place on 12th June 2017. At the meeting the following items were discussed:
- Mobile Phone Policy for Pupils: Pupils should not bring mobile phones to school. Pupils found with a mobile phone on school ground will have the phones confiscated (whether the phone is switched on or off). Confiscated phones can be collected from the school office by a parent/guardian.
- Additional furniture required for September
- Review of quotations received for remedial landscaping around the school
- Review of quotations for updating of the school website
- Essential painting to be completed this Summer
- Filling of staff vacancies
- School Attendance Strategy
- Provision of a counselling service for pupils given the withdrawal of the Tusla Grants for this service.
Back to Results