Board of Management February 2017
The most recent meeting of the Board of Management took place on 6th February 2017. At the meeting the following items were discussed:
- Cycling survey to ascertain parental views on cycling to school.
- Possible steps towards the provision of an additional entrance to the carpark.
- Withdrawal of the counselling grant by Tusla.
- Introduction by the Department of Education and Skills of a new model for meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Pre-school places
- Rewarding pupil attendance
- School Uniform and the number of options available
- Review of BOM activities